Mother's Day is almost here!
Unprecedented struggles have been facing us Momma's during these last few, unusual months. I have truly loved the extra time as a little family unit. We have been cooking, gardening, organizing and watching movies together more than ever before.
However, it is a bit of a roller coaster too! Raise your hand 🙋♀️ if you are attempting to work from home, teach homeschool, cook 3 meals plus snack times, clean constantly and figure out how to keep your family healthy and active through these challenging times? PHEW! It's a lot!
Lift the special Mom in your life's heart this Mother's Day. Let her know you see the hard work and all the crazy she is balancing.
Five of Our Favorite Mother's Day Gift Ideas:
1. ALOHA Necklace - Preorder the necklace that lets Mom know she embodies love and is loved all year round. Aloha is how we express love to others and the world around us. Spread those good vibes
2. Sunnies! -The accessory you always need...so splurge on Mom! Brighten her day, instantly freshen her wardrobe and help her feel pretty for summer.
Check out goop for a unique selection in a wide range of prices.
3. Gold Bangle - Make Momma golden with our heavy gauge, smooth polish bangle. She can stack it or go simple with a single, either way this bangle will go beautifully with her summer looks. Katie Pere Jewelry Gold Bangle
4. Pamper Kit and the Privacy to use it - Privacy during these quarantine days is scarce! Gift Mom with face masks, manicure and pedicure supplies, bath oil and candles then get out the way!
Try this gorgeous Rose Gold Manicure and Pedicure Set: Professional Groom Kit
Find beautiful, eco friendly nail polish in Kure Bazaar Paris
5. Boutique Gift Certificate - Boutiques around the country need our business right now. This will be a feel good gift as you will spoil Mom while supporting small businesses. She can order online right away or save to enjoy a shopping day once they safely open their doors.
Gift give with a purpose. The Little Market
Feeling the summer vibes? Check out these sweet shops